Corporate membership provides organisations the benefit of an association with the Arbitrators' and Mediators' Institute of New Zealand, AMINZ, facilitating access to all its services, including:
For your Organisation
- Your logo and hotlink on the Institute's website, signifying your organisation's commitment to best practice dispute resolution;
- The ability to use our logo to signify that you have a corporate membership, again signifying your organisation's commitment to best practice dispute resolution;
- Reduced rates for in-house seminars we provide for your training needs; and
- Significantly reduced membership fees.
For Each Member of Your Organisation Included in the Corporate Membership
- Networking opportunities;
- Discounted fees for conferences, seminars and forums;
- Free subscription to regular newsletters and regular email updates on dispute resolution;
- Access to the members' only part of the AMINZ website which includes its Knowledge Library;
- Discounted products and services, including dispute resolution texts;
- Reciprocal rights and recognition by similar bodies internationally; and
- A clear pathway to credentialing as a dispute resolution professional.
Applications are made firstly by way of a corporate application and then each individual makes application as a part of the corporate membership as an Affiliate or Associate of the Institute.
To ask us how, click HERE.