About Dispute Resolution
Dispute resolution is the term for the processes used for resolving disputes.
Dispute resolution falls into two broad categories:
- Determinative processes like arbitration and adjudication.
- Consensual processes like negotiation, mediation and facilitation.
Dispute resolution processes have many advantages including:
- ability to tailor the process to the dispute
- choice of dispute resolver
- empowering the parties
- cost effectiveness
- ability to enhances relationships, including business relationships
To learn more about adjudication, click HERE
To learn more about arbitration, click HERE
To learn more about conciliation, click HERE
To learn more about family dispute resolution, click HERE
To learn more about family family law arbitration, click HERE
To learn more about mediation, click HERE
To learn more about negotiation, click HERE
AMINZ members are experts in dispute resolution. The AMINZ panels and lists help you to find the appropriate dispute resolver for your dispute.
To search the AMINZ panels and lists, click HERE