Conflict management and dispute resolution are key business skills.
All organisations and individuals deal with disputes at some stage. Disputes and conflict are, after all, a part of life. It is thus useful to have training in dispute resolution techniques that better equip you to deal with these situations.
AMINZ is New Zealand's largest dispute resolution organisation. It is well-placed to put together training that is tailored to the needs of your organisation. Using our past experience and our large database of skilled trainers, who are credentialed in dispute resolution, we can formulate a programme that meets the specific requirements of your organisation in terms of cost, location and importantly, content.
Our clients include:
Inland Revenue Department
Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries
Registered Master Builders
Our training includes:
- Building Bridges: Approaching Challenging Conversations
- How to Communicate Well and Consult Properly
- Emotion: How to Deal with it in Negotiations
- Conducting Safe Employment Investigations
- The Mediation Process - Understanding the Framework
- Using the Mediation Process to Your Best Advantage
- Facilitating Good Conversations
- AMINZ Mediation Skills Intensive
Plus we can put together a training just for your needs.
You do not need to be a member to attend an AMINZ training on offer. Click HERE to see what is currently on offer.
Most trainings currently on offer can be replicated for in-house training, any-where in New Zealand.
About our trainers
Our trainers are all senior, credentialed members of the Institute with teaching experience
Contact us now and talk to us about how we can tailor training to meet your needs.