Why be a Member?
AMINZ: Growing opportunities for members
AMINZ is the leading body in New Zealand for people working in dispute resolution. Membership provides you with many benefits.
- Recognition of your experience and qualifications
- Associate and Fellows can use AAMINZ and FAMINZ, respectively, after their names
- Branding through association with the pre-eminent dispute resolution organisation in New Zealand
- Membership of specialist panels and lists from which referrals to resolve disputes are made
- Listings on the AMINZ website
- Networking and the sharing of knowledge and experience between members
- Opportunities to develop and maintain knowledge and experience in dispute resolution
- Access to information, seminar papers, periodicals and other publications on dispute resolution
- Member-only access to information
- Member discounts to attend AMINZ events
- Keeping up to date through regular newsletters and advisories
- International opportunities including reciprocal rights of membership with the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, CIArb for all AMINZ Associates and Fellows.
- Discounted rate for use of Wellington hearing rooms
- Use of the AMINZ Stakeholder Account, operated by Covenant. To find out more, click HERE
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Koru Club Membership at corporate rates
- Legal Publications - discounts on many dispute resolution books
- Marketing opportunities
- Crash Management Services - free service package when car accidents happen