Continuing Professional Development
AMINZ offers professional development for members and non-members in dispute resolution with the purpose of developing and maintaining their professional competence.
Each year AMINZ provides:
- An Annual Conference - held early in August each year
- A series of one-day and half day seminars on dispute resolution generally and mediation, adjudication and arbitration specifically.
- Breakfast meetings on the second Tuesday of each month in Auckland and Wellington
- Regular meetings in Christchurch, Palmerston North, Hawkes Bay, Hamilton, Dunedin and Tauranga
- Networking events in the regions
- Information on conferences and seminars offered internationally
Continuing Professional Development is a requirement for anyone on an AMINZ panel or List.
To download a CPD record sheet click here.
To view a list of the CPD requirements click here.
Click here to go to the Calendar of Events