Associate membership shows you are qualified
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have sufficient understanding of dispute resolution processes, relevant New Zealand laws, and are a fit and proper person. To understand what this means, refer to the Associate Requirements.
Associate membership provides the following benefits:
- Use of the designatory letters "AAMINZ"
- Ability to apply to be on the AMINZ panels and lists
- Reciprocal right of membership with the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- Listing on the AMINZ website
- Access to the members' only part of the website
- Training, seminars and conferences at members' discounted rates
- Networking opportunities
- Regular emails and notices to keep updated on matters of interest to dispute resolution professionals
- Monthly newsletter
- Commercial benefits including discounts on relevant texts, corporate Koru Club membership and discounted professional indemnity insurance
- Use of the AMINZ logo pursuant to the logo protocol
The annual subscription for Associate membership is $582.50
Talk to us now about Associate membership: firstname.lastname@example.org