The must-attend event for those working in the rural sector
Beginning with a networking dinner the evening of 15 October and finishing with a day long seminar on rural issues.
The networking dinner with Bruce Cottrill
Rural DR – what’s happening in your neck of the woods. Participants will share what’s happening in their region, their issues, work volumes and consider where the work is likely to come from?
What will be covered:
- The environment and water: The issues and the disputes
- Rural Caselaw - a legal update
- Succession planning: A case history and some thoughts for the future
- Dealing with high emotion on our farms and in disputes
- Fast track arbitration in the rural sector – what does it look like?
- The AMINZ Arbitration Rules – how they can help rural arbitrators
Plus a symposium for you to pose difficult issues for the panel to resolve.
- Bruce Cottrill
- Nicola Hartfield
- David Hosking
- Prof. Catherine Iorns
- Roy Johnson
- John Larmer
- David Patten
- Ben Vanderkolk
- John Walton
- Janice Williams
More presenters will soon be announced.
Who should attend:
- Anyone working in dispute resolution in the rural sector
- Professionals, including advocates and solicitors working in the rural sector
- Members of the National Panel of Conciliators
- Members of the AMINZ Rural List
- People wanting to gain admission to the National Panel of Conciliators
- Sharemilkers and Herd Owners
- Those interested in the rural sector
When: 15-16 October 2017
Where: The Wellington Club, 88 The Terrace, Wellington
Cost: From $445 (Networking dinner not included)
Registration is open - login to register or click HERE for the registration form.
If you have any questions, please contact our Education Co-ordinator, Rebecca.
Cancellations for a full refund less a $50 service fee must be received in writing 3 weeks prior to the seminar. Thereafter no refund will be provided. Registrations are transferrable to another person for the course.