The day for FDR Providers, Family Lawyers and those involved with families in conflict to get together
About the networking dinner:
Join us for an informal networking dinner on Monday 5 March, where you have the opportunity to meet with other FDR practitioners to discuss current practice issues.
Four years after Family Dispute Resolution was launched, AMINZ is introducing a stock-take, a look to the future and a place to connect with other FDR providers. The aim of the day is to reflect current concerns, trends and share skills and knowledge.
The seminar will cover:
- The future of FDR
- When alcohol, drugs and mental health impact FDR: Working with capacity issues
- When parties want relationship property and finances mediated.
- Family law arbitration – what is it and when can it be utilised?
- What judges want from FDR Providers
- Revenge porn and cyber-stalking: What the mediator needs to know about their own safety and the safety of clients
- FDR – trials, tribulations and successes – Q and A session with a panel of users and providers of FDR
Presenters for this day include leading lights in the world of family mediation, users of mediation services - lawyers and clients as well as a specialist adviser from NetSafe.
- Minister of Justice, Hon Andrew Little
- Margaret Casey QC
- Tim Clarke
- Rachael Dewar
- Denise Evans
- Jon Everest
- Nicola Hartfield
- Barbara McCulloch
- Family Court Judge Murfitt
- Keri Morris
- Helen O'Toole
- Plus a dad who has recently used FDR who will share his insights
Who should attend:
- FDR providers
- Counsellors, social workers and therapeutic providers
- Family lawyers
- Members of the judiciary
- Others interested in FDR
When: Networking Dinner - 5 March 2018, Seminar – 6 March 2018
Where: Networking Dinner - The Arborist, 166 Willis Street, Wellington. Seminar: Te Papa, 55 Cable Street, Wellington
Cost: From $350
Registration now open – login to register online, or click HERE for a registration form
If you have any questions, please contact our Education Co-ordinator, Rebecca – email@example.com.
This seminar is kindly sponsored by:
Cancellations for a full refund less a $50 service fee must be received in writing 3 weeks prior to the seminar. Thereafter no refund will be provided. Registrations are transferrable to another person for the course.