The dispute resolution event of the year
30 August - 1 September 2018 Wellington
Each year AMINZ holds the preeminent dispute resolution conference for disputes resolution professionals.
It's going to be a little different this year, with a new innovative format and some invigorating add-ons. Some things will be the same - concurrent streams for determinative and consensual processes, an unparalleled opportunity to learn, network and socialise and of course, excellence in presentations.
Just some of what will be on offer:
- Sector meeting for those practicing in the rural sector, family disputes resolution and construction adjudication
- The launch of the Young AMINZ Arbitration Group
- Newbies Event for anyone new to conference. Sponsored by Kensington Swan
- Super-mediator Lee Jay Berman on how to grow your practice
- A commercial mediation fish-bowl
- An Oxford Union style debate with the topic - I owe my obligation to my client, not the process.
- A movie screening of the Quite Triumph: How arbitration Changed the World. (Popcorn supplied).
- 16 discussion groups on hot topics
- Social events aplenty including a Wellington food and drink journey
- An add-on seminar with Lee Jay Berman - mediating through different lenses: seeing new things in the same old rooms
Put the dates in your diary now. 30 August - 1 September
Add-on seminar: 2 September
To be on our database for conference updates, click HERE
Conference registration will open in early June.