A panel discussion that will help you pinpoint the opportunities in the region for you and your business.
Panel led by Jenny Stevens, Partner Bell Gully.
Networking, canapes and drinks to be served after the event.
What will be covered
The discussion will canvass the opportunities for New Zealanders to be involved in international arbitrations taking place in the Asia-Pacific region.
- What do the smaller states that surround us need?
- What are the cases telling us about the opportunities?
- What is the One Belt, One Road Initiative and how do we get involved?
- How do we work with overseas law firms and counsel on international arbitrations?
- What are the areas where we can take advantage of NZ networks and the stellar reputation of NZ lawyers in this field?
- Hon Justice Paul Heath, NZ High Court Judge
- Jun Wang, Capital Alliance Hong Kong and Singapore
- Dr Petra Butler, Co-Director of Queen Mary University of London’s Centre for Small States and Professor at Victoria University
- Peter Thorp, Barrister and arbitration practitioner
- Dr Anna Kirk, Barrister and arbitration practitioner
Who should attend:
- Arbitration Practitioners
- Students of Arbitration
Registration is now open. Login to register, or click HERE to download a registration form.
When: 5.30pm - 7.00pm, 26 April 2018
Where: Bell Gully, Vero Centre, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland
Cost: $45, Late Registration $55, Students $25
If you have any questions, please contact our Education Co-ordinator, Rebecca - firstname.lastname@example.org.