Join us and be informed and inspired
Addressing the restrictions and challenges that women in ADR face and overcome. The seminar will inspire and inform, and create an open discussion on gender diversity in the profession.
- Brand development as a woman in dispute resolution
- The international scene – what’s happening for women in DR and how to make the most of it
- A diverse membership serving a diverse community
- What women bring to dispute resolution, unconscious bias and self-sabotage
- Deborah Clapshaw, senior family and commercial mediator
- Sarah Grimmer, Secretary-General, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- Wendy Miles QC, London-based arbitration practitioner and co-Chair of International Chamber of Commerce Commission on Arbitration Task Force in Climate Change Related Disputes
- Cara Takitimu, Senior Manager, Mediator, Employment Relations service
- Barbara Hunt (Chair)
Who should attend
- Dispute resolution practitioners
- Anyone interested in ADR
When: 23 April 2018, 3.00pm - 5.00pm
Where: Grand Hall, Parliament, Molesworth Street, Wellington
Cost: From $60 - includes registration to the Gender Diversity Pledge event, canapes and a glass of wine
Login to register or click HERE for a registration form.
To find out more about the Gender Diversity Pledge event, please click HERE.
For more information, please contact out Education Co-ordinator, Rebecca - firstname.lastname@example.org