About the seminar:
The intention at the outset of any construction project is that it will run smoothly, deliver the project to the required quality on time and within budget. But due to the uncertainty inherent in such projects, disputes often arise.
The day is structured into 4 sessions and includes ample time for discussion and question and answers with senior disputes resolvers in the sector.
The seminar will cover:
- The state of the construction industry
- Construction adjudication: Settled Case-law-what is it?
- Tip and tricks of the construction adjudication – making the most of the process
- Construction adjudication symposium - bring your questions and have them answered by the panel
- Panel discussions
- Q and A
- Symposium to answer your concerns
Who should attend:
- Those working in the construction industry including architects, quantity surveyors, engineers, builders
- Dispute resolution professionals in the construction industry
- Construction lawyers
- Construction solicitors
- Construction barristers
- Matt Maling, Lane Neave
- Andrew Skelton, Capital Chambers
- Graeme Christie, Simpson Grierson
- Jo-Anne Knight, Simpson Grierson
With chair and construction law specialist, Rebecca Saunders
When: 21 February 2019
Cost: From $495
Registration: To register please log in or complete the registration form, click HERE, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact our Education Co-ordinator, Natasha.
Cancellations for a full refund less a $50 service fee must be received in writing 3 weeks prior to the seminar. Thereafter no refund will be provided. Registrations are transferable to another person for the course.