This practical one-day seminar with Seminar Chair, Kirsty Swadling, will give you the tools you need to help you discern whether arbitration is right for your clients and ensure you are prepared for the process.
- What kinds of cases can benefit from the process
- How to initiate an arbitration and jurisdictional issues
- Where to find an appropriate arbitrator for your case and how to get them appointed
- How best to prepare for an arbitration
- To make the most of the arbitration process
- How the award can be enforced
The day will include a Q and A session with leading arbitration practitioners and arbitrators.
As part of your registration, you will be given access to video of two family law arbitration fish-bowls.
Presenters: Soon to be announced
When: 21 March 2019
Cost: From $445
CPD: 7 hours of CPD - NZLS CPD Programme; 4 points - AMINZ CPD Programme
If you have any questions, please contact our Education Co-ordinator, Natasha.
Cancellations for a full refund less a $50 service fee must be received in writing 3 weeks prior to the seminar. Thereafter no refund will be provided. Registrations are