Join a day of discussion formed around four topics:
- Capacity: practical strategies for maximising the capacity of participants in a mediation process with Helen Ridley.
- Matching the mediator’s opening statement to the context with Bruce Cottrill.
- Ethics: ethical issues in mediation and how to address them in practice with Jennifer Mahony.
- Cognitive biases and how it impacts both the mediator and the parties with Paul Sills.
David Robinson will chair a panel discussion after each presentation where all presenters will share their expertise and all those attending will be invited to discuss and share their knowledge as well.
Be a part of this highly interactive day which will build your skills and expertise.
Who should attend:
• Aspiring mediators
• Mediators who wish to increase their skill level
• Advocates participating in mediation
• People wanting to increase their knowledge of conflict resolution
When: 25 September 2019
Where: Pullman, Corner Princes Street and, Waterloo Quadrant, Auckland
Cost: From $395.00
If you have any questions, please contact our Education Co-ordinator, Natasha.