Sponsored by Russell McVeagh
Arbitration day had become a must-attend event for anyone interested in arbitration.
This year the topics include:
- Trusts Bill: Dispute resolution clauses
- The enforceability of arbitration clauses
- Symposium: what does an efficient and effective arbitration process look like?
- Should we arbitrate climate change disputes?
- The Article 8(1) stay – revisiting the standard of review
- The day will conclude with networking drinks and canapes
- Jane Anderson
- James Anson-Holland
- Hon Rodney Hanson CNZM QC
- Royden Hindle
- Daniel Kalderimis
- Polly Pope
- Nicole Smith
- John Walton
- Andrew Watkins
The day will have an optional add on workshop on writing awards and determinations. For more information and to register click HERE.
When: 15 October 2019
Where: Russell McVeagh, Vero Centre, Level 30, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland
Cost: From $495
If you have any questions, please contact our Education Co-ordinator, Natasha.