SAVE THE DATE- CONFERENCE 2020
Conference 2020 will take place in Rotorua, 6-8 August with a theme of “He tangata, he tangata, he tangata” (It is the people, it is the people, it is the people).
We need your help now to make conference a spectacular success! Please give us your ideas, volunteer to be a conference ambassador or propose a session.
Each year, the collegial event attracts those interested in all forms of dispute resolution, from near and far. It is a great opportunity to get involved.
This year, AMINZ will be looking for ideas and papers which foster diversity, have a focus on dispute resolution in New Zealand and might work well with the following formats:
- Interactive sessions for the consensual and determinative streams
- Suggestions for dynamic keynote speakers
- Small discussion groups on specialized topics
- Ideas for skills-based sessions
- Proposals for knowledge cafes, panel discussions and workshops
- 10-minute talks on “ideas worth spreading”
Click HERE to get involved in conference by submitting, online, a suggestion or a paper proposal. An electronic copy of the submission form is attached if you prefer a PDF version. Please make your submission by 13 March 2020.
If you wish to discuss your proposal or ideas, please call the office on 04 4999 384 or send us an email- firstname.lastname@example.org.