This five-day executive programme teaches critical transferable skills. These can be used in the practice of mediation and also in developing your understanding of conflict resolution, problem-solving, interpersonal dynamics, and how unconscious biases affect everyone’s daily life.
The course focuses on the stages of the mediation process, identifying and working with an array of negotiation styles, and methods of facilitating problem-solving. It also provides great opportunities to practice these new skills.
The course provides a pathway to credentialing by AMINZ and will be an unmatched experience in your ongoing professional development.
This course is ideal for:
- Aspiring mediators
- HR Professionals
- Managers and business owners
- Construction and real estate professionals, surveyors and valuers
- Advocates participating in dispute resolutions
- People wanting to increase their knowledge of conflict resolution
- People involved in the handling of disputes, for example: lawyers, accountants, teachers, health care practitioners
- Local government professionals and elected members.
Please click here for the registration form.