Timothy (Tim) Wilson
Tim Wilson: Providing access,advice, information and knowledge to identify, analyse and respond to real, perceived, potential issues or risks. With skill, knowledge,competence and experience Tim Wilson Consultancy supports individuals and/or businesses in the areas of:
- Dispute resolution - Mediation, facilitation, Advocacy support services
- Information collection and analysis
- Business consultancy
- Health andSafety
- Issue &/or risk identification, risk management, facilitation and complaints,
- Investigations, bullying, fraud, mediation and representation, professional & respected support networks & associations relevant to a wide array of areas, interests & locations.
I work with "suits to boots, from governance to grass roots and everything in between". Solutions are derived from focusing on the issues not the people. Your one-stop-shop that says, "Don't be late, or wait, to find yoursystems, policy, process are not that great!" - Talk to me today!
- Pre and post dispute resolution + Inquiry specialist
- Workplace Health and Safety Investigations
- Human Resource and employment relations
- Risk management (identification, analyse, evaluate, control)
- Compliance + Facilitation
- Business planning, systems and processes
- Business start up
- Health and safetysystems and processes
- Health and Safety issues/risk resolution
- Pre and post dispute resolution
- Business process and change management + support services
- Research + mediation + complaint and issues system set ups.
Talk to me on your individual business, community, regional or other matter. If I cannot inform, educate, or support you to do it, I may suggest others more experienced, less busy, or suitably qualified.
- Mediator - Entry certified (AMNZ) - Mediator
- NEBOSH - International General Certificate (OSH)
- Enterprise Development (Commerce)
- Business Development(Trained by Co.Starters)
- Prince2 - Foundation Project Management Certificate
- Eat My Lunch
- Wellington Riding for the Disabled
- LEADR - role player for course participants.
- Training Coordinator
- Regional communities/support