David Hosking QSM
Mediator, Conciliator, Arbitrator, Business Consultant
Experienced Mediator, Conciliator and Arbitrator with over 20 years experience in resolving farming, sharemilking and business disputes throughout New Zealand.
David has owned a dairy farm in the Waikato for over 25 years so he has an in-depth knowledge of farming practices.
- Panel Member- AMINZ list of recommended Rural Dispute Resolution Professionals
- Panel Member- National Panel of Conciliators - Sharemilking Agreements Order 2001
- David chairs Highbrook Park Trust, an Auckland City Council appointment.
David has made a substantial contribution to the community and was awarded a QSM in 2016.
- Rural disputes involving Sharemilking and Contract milking agreements together with Farm leasing arrangements.
- Experience in Equity partnerships, Business relationship disputes and Succession planning.
- Contract negotiation.
- Farm Debt Mediation
David holds an MBA degree, and is a member of AMINZ.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries - Governance New Zealand and is a member of the Property Institute.
David is on the AMINZ panel of recommended Rural Dispute Resolution Professionals and is a member of the National Panel of Conciliators.