Mediator, Danny Gelb Mediation Services
- December 2009 to present - Mediator, Danny Gelb Mediation Services.
- July 2008 to December 2009 - General Manager, Southpark Corporation Limited.
- October 2000 to July 2008 - General Manager, James Kirkpatrick Group Limited.
- July 1997 to October 2000 - Business Manager, Trans Tasman Properties Limited.
- November 1987 to September 1992 - Broadcast and Studio Engineer.
Danny Gelb is a well educated commercially minded person
who has the ability to appreciate disputes from both sides. He
established his consultancy, Land & Building Solutions
Limited over 10 years ago and has been predominantly working in
the commercial and industrial property sector in various
capacities. A fair proportion of this time is resolving disputes
or conflicts utilising alternate dispute resolution (ADR)
involving property owners, tenants, construction companies,
suppliers, contractors, family trusts, deceased estates,
charitable organisations employers and employees.
Danny believes in a balance between work and family life. He is married with three children and is actively involved with their karting and equestrian sports activities.
- Fellow in Mediation for the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute.
- Massey University, Graduate Diploma in Business Studies in Dispute Resolution.
- Massey University, Graduate Diploma in Business Studies in Real Estate.
- Associate member of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand.
- New Zealand Certificate in Engineering.