- Senior litigation partner in Rotorua Law Practices and Barrister from 1998.
- Wide experience in High Court and Court of Appeal in civil and criminal divisions.
- Practice 80% in civil division of High Court with emphasis upon contract law, relationship property, insurance and contract commercial litigation.
- Counsel for insurers in property damage and P I claims.
- Mediator/Arbitrator in civil disputes, contract law, relationship property, thoroughbred breeding and racing industry.
- Five years as a member of the Crown Solicitors panel in the Bay of Plenty.
- Conduct of defense in cases of serious crime.
- Counsel in relation to governance of Maori Trusts and Incorporations with appearances in Maori Land Court, Maori Appellate Court and Court of Appeal.
- Appeal Judge in Judicial Control Authority for Racing (all three codes).
- Associate of Arbitrators and Mediators Institute (AMINZ).