Business Facilitator & Mediator - Waikato, Taranaki, elsewhere
Dr Robert Shaw works throughout New Zealand to help employees, managers and directors.
He does not charge for travel within the North Island.
Robert is an experienced business facilitator & dispute resolution practiioner.
He has worked in private and pubic sectors as a manager and on governance boards.
For 18 years he was an elected city and regional counsellor.
Is this how things are for you?
Support for employees, managers & directors
Local government & RMA disputes
Family Dispute Resolution
Robert has worked at:
- Family Works Taranaki (Presbyterian Support Central)
- Victorial University of Wellington
- Claremont Teachers College
- The University of Southern Queensland
- The Open Polytechnic of New Zealand
- Guangdong University
- Porirua City Council (elected member)
- Wellington Regional Council (elected member)
- Ecological Research Associates of New Zealand
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Research, Science and Technology
- Ministry of Health
- State Services Commission
- Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki
Robert's current appointments include:
- Justice of the Peace
- Institute of Educational and Develomental Psychology (executive member)
- Society of Counselling Psychology
- New Zealand Psychological Society
- The Royal Society of New Zealand
- Taranaki-Whanganui Conservation Board
- Statutory Provider (governance support) for schools (Ministry of Education)
Dr Shaw has over 100 publications.
Qualifications: JP BA BSc MPhil(Hons) MPubPol(Vict.) PhD (Auck.) DipTcgh MRSNZ MNZPsS MIEDP AAMINZ